Due to HM Government guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, all dates are provisional and subject to change.
The dates for upcoming maintenance classes BOOKABLE ON EVENTBRITE will be shown here – 2021 dates updated frequently:
- 2 day Advanced maintenance course
- Brompton Bicycle maintenance course – 27 March 2021
- Intermediate maintenance course (Cleaning, brakes and gears – Service your own bike) – 24 April 2021
- Introductory maintenance class – 17 April 2021
- Touring class – 29 May 2021.
Why not book and pay today, as places on our popular courses go fast! All the courses take place in our fully-equipped workshop in West London, or on-site at your request. For more information on the courses we currently have scheduled, and to book a place, please follow the links below. If you have a query email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For corporate customers we can invoice your company directly.
• Introduction to bike maintenance – get to know your bike, safety checks and puncture repairs. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3.30pm. First class starts on 17 April 2021. Book and pay here.
• Intermediate bike maintenance – keep your bike in good running including brakes and gears, chain and derailleurs, and headsets and bottom brackets. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3.30pm: The course for 2021 concentrates on Cleaning, Brakes and Gears (service). First class starts on 24 April. Book and pay here.
• Advanced bike maintenance – equip yourself with skills to service your own bike, wheel truing, headsets, bottom brackets, hubs and more. Ideal for individuals wanting to service their own bikes and those pursuing a career for example cycle instructors or Sustrans officers. Run in conjunction with Park Tools under the Park Tool School scheme. Book and pay here.
• Wheel building – learn the theory and practice of this highly prized skill in a one-day intensive course. Book and pay here.
• Brompton Bicycle – all the skills needed to keep this unique folding bike in good working order. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3.30pm. First class starts on 27 March. Book and pay here.
• NEW Bike touring – get the knowledge to transport your bike and keep it running on more long distance journeys as well as practical advice. First class starts on 29 May 2021 More information here.
• Hydraulic brakes – learn to how to bleed, set up and service Shimano hydraulic braking systems for flat handlebars. THIS CLASS IS NOT BEING RUN PRESENTLY.
All our courses are very hands-on and students work on their own bikes as well as our demonstration bikes. We have a long history of working with both individuals keen to increase their knowledge as well as with corporates and community groups.
In addition to all of the above, individuals are welcome to drop in to the workshop by prior arrangement to hire a workbench and make use of our resources.