Due to HM Government guidelines surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, all dates are provisional and subject to change.
The dates for upcoming maintenance classes are shown here – scroll down for further information:
- 2 day Advanced maintenance course (next date7 and 14 November 2020 fully booked)
- Brompton Bicycle maintenance course (next date 17 October 2020 – fully booked).
- Wheel-building (next date 12 December 2020 places available)
- Intermediate maintenance course (
Care and replacement of headsets and bottom brackets 19 September 2020/ Cleaning, brakes and gears on 19 September fully booked, 10 October fully booked and 28 November 2020 places available / Care and replacement of hubs, cassettes, chain and derailleurs 28 November)
- Introductory maintenance class (3 October 2020 – fully booked).
Why not book and pay today, as places on our popular courses go fast! All the courses take place in our fully-equipped workshop in West London, or on-site at your request. For more information on the courses we currently have scheduled, and to book a place, please follow the links below. If you have a query email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For corporate customers we can invoice your company directly.
• Introduction to bike maintenance – get to know your bike, safety checks and puncture repairs. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3pm. The next class is 3 October 2020 – fully booked. Book and pay here.
• Intermediate bike maintenance – keep your bike in good running including brakes and gears, chain and derailleurs, and headsets and bottom brackets. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3pm: Courses for 2020 are Cleaning, Brakes and Gears on 19 September fully booked, 10 October fully booked and 28 November 2020 – places available /
Care and replacement of hubs, cassettes, chain and derailleurs 28 November 2020 / Care and replacement of headsets and bottom brackets 19 September 2020 . Book and pay here.
• Advanced bike maintenance – equip yourself with skills to service your own bike, wheel truing, headsets, bottom brackets, hubs and more on 7 and 14 November 2020 fully booked. Ideal for individuals wanting to service their own bikes and those pursuing a career for example cycle instructors or Sustrans officers. Run in conjunction with Park Tools under the Park Tool School scheme. Book and pay here.
• Wheel building – learn the theory and practice of this highly prized skill in a one-day intensive course. Bookings are now open for 2020, the first one being 12 December 2020 places available. Book and pay here.
• Brompton Bicycle – all the skills needed to keep this unique folding bike in good working order. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3.30pm: the next dates are 17 October 2020 – fully booked. Book and pay here.
• Bike touring – get the knowledge to transport your bike and keep it running on more long distance journeys as well as practical advice. More information here.
• Hydraulic brakes – learn to how to bleed, set up and service Shimano hydraulic braking systems for flat handlebars. More information here.
All our courses are very hands-on and students work on their own bikes as well as our demonstration bikes. We have a long history of working with both individuals keen to increase their knowledge as well as with corporates and community groups.
In addition to all of the above, individuals are welcome to drop in to the workshop by prior arrangement to hire a workbench and make use of our resources.