The dates for upcoming maintenance classes are shown below:
- 2 day Advanced maintenance course (next date 14 and 21 March 2020)
- Brompton Bicycle maintenance course (next date 1 February 2020 is full / 18 April 2020).
- Wheel-building (next date 8 February 2020)
- Intermediate maintenance course (Cleaning, brakes and gears on 15 February is wait-list only / Care and replacement of hubs, cassettes, chain and derailleurs 29 April / Care and replacement of headsets and bottom brackets 4 April 2020)
- Introductory maintenance class (next date 7 March is wait-list only / 15 August 2020).
Why not book and pay today, as places on our popular courses go fast! All the courses take place in our fully-equipped workshop in West London, or on-site at your request. For more information on the courses we currently have scheduled, and to book a place, please follow the links below. If you have a query email email@example.com.
For corporate customers we can invoice your company directly.
• Introduction to bike maintenance – get to know your bike, safety checks and puncture repairs. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3pm. The next class is 7 March 2020 (wait-list only) / 15 August 2020. More information here.
• Intermediate bike maintenance – keep your bike in good running including brakes and gears, chain and derailleurs, and headsets and bottom brackets. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3pm: The first course for 2020 is Cleaning, Brakes and Gears on 15 February 2020 (wait-list only) / Care and replacement of hubs, cassettes, chain and derailleurs 29 February 2020 / Care and replacement of headsets and bottom brackets 4 April 2020. More information here.
• Advanced bike maintenance – equip yourself with skills to service your own bike, wheel truing, headsets, bottom brackets, hubs and more on 14 and 21 March 2020. Ideal for individuals wanting to service their own bikes and those pursuing a career for example cycle instructors or Sustrans officers. Run in conjunction with Park Tools under the Park Tool School scheme. More information here.
• Wheel building – learn the theory and practice of this highly prized skill in a one-day intensive course. Bookings are now open for 2020, the first one being 8 February 2020. More information here.
• Brompton Bicycle – all the skills needed to keep this unique folding bike in good working order. Class dates are all Saturdays, starting at 10am and finishing at 3.30pm: the first one for 2020 is 1 February 2020 (full) / 18 April 2020. More information here.
• Bike touring – get the knowledge to transport your bike and keep it running on more long distance journeys as well as practical advice. More information here.
• Hydraulic brakes – learn to how to bleed, set up and service Shimano hydraulic braking systems for flat handlebars. More information here.
All our courses are very hands-on and students work on their own bikes as well as our demonstration bikes. We have a long history of working with both individuals keen to increase their knowledge as well as with corporates and community groups.
In addition to all of the above, individuals are welcome to drop in to the workshop by prior arrangement to hire a workbench and make use of our resources.