Frog Bikes are special and different – every detail has been taken into consideration to design the perfect bike for your child from the ground up. This means you don’t get an adult frames – shrunk down – and fitted with parts from adult bikes.
Specific bikes, Balance First Pedal, Hybrid, Mountain and Track bikes, are listed below on this page along with ordering and purchasing information.
As an accredited stockist we’re inviting you to find out more and place your order at one of our upcoming Open Days:
- Saturday 16 November 4-5pm – London Bike Hub workshop, 18 Queens Avenue, Greenford (Ealing), London UB6 9BX.
- Saturday 7 December 3-4pm – London Bike Hub workshop, 18 Queens Avenue, Greenford (Ealing), London UB6 9BX. Stay on for our Small Business Saturday tea party with free cake and refreshments in aid of Mencap.
Call 07852-521577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (marking the subject FROG) for enquiries, place an order, or arrange a visit other than the open day.
LAST ORDERING DATE FOR CHRISTMAS IS 14 December 2019
Unique benefits and features of Frog bikes Thanks to research gathered by Brunel University Sports scientists, Frog bikes
- have child-specific geometry and components to match.
- the bikes are sized by leg length rather than height for a more accurate fit
- come with a steeper seat-tube angle and shorter reach to give the best set-up for smaller riders
- the cranks (pedal arms) have a narrower pedal spacing, which gives a more comfortable, efficient riding style than cranks intended for adults and their wider pelvises
- brake levers are sized for shorter fingers, their reach adjustable to suit even very small hands.
There’s a Frog bike for young riders all the way from 18 months old up to 13+.
Contrary to tradition, stabilisers are not the best way to get children riding bikes, as they become dependent on the stabilisers rather than using them to learn how to balance. A much better way to get them started on their journey to becoming a confident cyclist is a balance bike like the Frog Tadpole. By learning to scoot along first, children then rapidly pick up the fundamentals of balance and control necessary for moving on to pedal bikes like the Frog 40, for example.
The Frog hybrids are great all-rounders, equally happy in the park, on the road, or on the tow-path. The robust but light frames make cycling a joy across a range of conditions. For those cyclists who want to take their riding a step further, conquering longer distances on-road with ease, the 58, 67 and 70 are the perfect choices. Featuring Microshift integrated brake/gear levers and 9-speed or 18-speed drivetrains, these road bikes are agile, easy to handle, and fun to ride.
The NEW Frog Mountain Bikes are part of the company’s Push The Limits range, and feature a suspension fork and easy-reach hydraulic brakes, for example, which have been specially tailored for younger, lighter riders. The 1 x 9 drivetrains mirror the latest developments in adult mountain biking, but these bikes are aimed at providing keen junior riders with the best off-road handling across a range of terrains.
If your children dream of competitive cycling on indoor or outdoor tracks built for speed, the Track 58, 67 and 70 are perfectly specified for the velodrome or grass tracks. Responsive, aerodynamic and fast, these bikes are once again designed from scratch based on extensive research, rather than being miniature adult bikes.
If you’d like to place your order for a Frog bike, please just email Jon on email@example.com, or call him on 07852-521577. Once an order has been paid for, delivery and assembly is usually .