We are now able to serve customers on Thursdays and Saturdays at our workshop at 18 Queens Avenue, Greenford, UB6 9BX
If you’d like to have your bike repaired or serviced, buy a new or used bike, or parts and accessories, or donate a bike, please use the following contact details to make an appointment:
- EMAIL to email@example.com
- This email inbox is monitored weekly.
1) If you’d like to have your bike repaired/serviced, EMAIL photos of your bike, and a list of what’s gone wrong with it. We’ll make a note of your comments about what needs doing, then carry out a 30-point assessment of your bike, and let you have an estimate of cost for the work that needs doing. We’ll also give you a collection date and time – please arrive at the specified time. Any delays may result in staff not being available to serve you. All communication must be done prior to drop off and collection to provide the maximum safe conditions for customers and LBH staff. The appointment will be for drop off and collection only, if payment is required we will be asking for contact-less payment wherever possible.
2) If you’d like to purchase a bike or accessories, parts and tools please follow this process, EMAIL, your selection and we will advise you on whether the bike or item is available and arrange an appointment with you for purchase/pick up.
3) If you’d like to donate a bike, please follow this process, EMAIL pictures of the bike and any description and details, advising us of any broken or missing parts, as well as any deficiencies. We will then advise you on whether we can accept it and arrange an appointment for drop-off.
The rules around COVID-19 hygiene require the cleaning of bikes, tools, work surfaces, etc. This means that repairs and servicing will now take quite a lot longer than usual. Please bear with us while we work within the Government’s guidelines for businesses allowed to remain open during this time.
London Bike Hub Coronavirus policy
London Bike Hub adheres to all government Coronavirus guidelines relating to the safety of its staff and customers.
Whichever way you choose to do business with us, for the safety of our staff and customers, social distancing rules will be in place and sanitisers will be employed when receiving bikes (and/or equipment) from customers, and while working on them, and when returning them.